Academic Records

1) Matriculation and Inter/Higher Secondary mark sheets.

2) All semester mark sheets for post-graduation, graduation and diplomas,(as applicable.)

3) Degree certificate/provisional certificate for post-graduation, graduation and diplomas

If the same is awaited from the university/institute, you are required to produce the ‘Course Completion Certificate’ issued by your institute head or director, which is only a temporary arrangement. You are required to submit the degree certificate/provisional certificate before completion of ILP.

Get information about other Document Click Here

If you have any Query Then Comment Below

No comments:

Post a Comment