Important for Document


  1. Print all these documents as it is without any changes and fill in all the blanks with blue/black ball point pen only.
  2. No need of color prints.
  3. All stamp should use RS.100.
  4. Follow all instruction strictly. 
  5. *Witness for Non-Criminal Affidavit must not be a blood relative.
  6. *Do not get your docs attested by a Gazetted Officer who is your blood relative.
  7. *Purchase all stamp papers in your name.
  8. *Prepare your Medical Certificate just 10-12 days before ILP. At the time of joining MC must not be older than 2 weeks.
  9. *Witness for Non-Criminal Affidavit must not be a blood relative.
  10. *Print SA and NCA without any changes "AS IT IS". And fill up the blanks with black/blue ball pen only.
  11. *Don't notarize Service Agreement.
  12. *Surety's signature and name must be same on all docs.
  13. *If your surety has a passport then no need to fill up Surety Verification Form. Just submit passport's attested photocopy. 
  14. *If you don't have Birth Certificate in English then you need to prepare an affidavit.
  15. *Medical Certificate should be prepared only 7-10 days before joining.
  16. *Any document should not be older then six months.

Get information about other Document Click Here

If you have any Query Then Comment Below



20 comments:

  1. i have attested my SA . will it be a problem ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it important to have passport on joining date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If u have a passport at the time of joining its well and good otherwise you need to provide a proof that you have applied for it but u must produce the passport within your training period

      Delete
  3. hi.. I got my service agreement signed by my surety and instead of attesting it by-mistake I got it notarised will it be a problem? plz reply..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...my joining is on 6th july and i got medical certificate on 17 th june will that be a problem?/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Does anyone have/know affidavit format of specimen signature(my surety's signature differs)
    Do we need to type the blank spaces in service agreement

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You for providing such a brilliant information inventory.
    I dont have individual semester marksheet (i have lost them all, and getting duplicate one will be a very costly and time taking affair.).
    But i have consolidated marksheet.
    Will it create any problem ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi..my joining is on feb 29 and have got my mc on 25 jan... is it a problem?? and there is a small strike out in mc. is it k or do i need to make a new one

    ReplyDelete
  8. can I know ,Is passport important on joining date? if I need time to take passport will you give to us within 2 month or 3 month?

    ReplyDelete
  9. can I know ,Is passport important on joining date? if I need time to take passport will you give to us within 2 month or 3 month?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi!!! my surety works in another mnc. in sv does seal is compulsory coz my
    surety company does nt provide seal... does it cause any prblm? pls reply

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is Provisional certificate of graduation also compulsory if I have provisional certificate of master degree.

    ReplyDelete
  12. has written the wrong offer letter received date in NCA certificate. Can I strike it and correct the date or should I take new NCA certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have used gel pen can It cause any problem

    ReplyDelete
  14. For birth affidavit the blank Of name and all should be filled by pen or it should be typed

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got service agreement signed by assistant district collector with blue pen.will it be a problem?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got service agreement signed by my surety with " Black Pen ".Will that be a problem?
    Should I need to fill up the whole blanks with black pen only then?

    ReplyDelete