ILP @ TCS, Pune – My thoughts

When I joined TCS, I was just sad. It was because none, I meaning absolutely none, of my college friends were gonna be there with me. New environment, new people always made me nervous. But now I have realized, if I had any of my college friends with me, I would never have made such awesome friends here. What a 3-month journey it has been! Learning new technologies, all the impromptu presentations, all the long hours of coding and testing, the weekends, the trip to Janjira, the absolutely absolutely fantabulous birthday bash, the *internal* awards ceremony that we had and finally the lazy dance we did on the valedictory function. Ohh boy, I am gonna miss all this. Although I will miss not being around every person of the P29 batch, there are some people who have carved a special place in my heart.
A big thank you goes to Jyoti, Jahnavi for being such great mentors and to Sananda for being so *cool*.
Now that the training is over I dont know if we will ever get to be together in the same ODC again, or chat over cubicles, or have hot chocolate on the 7th floor, or celebrate birthdays on the 1st floor of Zunka, or do birdwatching in other batches (i am pretty sure we’ll find a way to do this :P).
I am not sure what the future has in store for us. But I know, this is not the end. This is just the beginning of a brilliant future @TCS!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment