Life in Hyderabad

Hi Friends,

I must say that ILP really keeps you busy.. I didn't even get time all this while to just sit down and share all my experiences with you..

For starters, Hyderabad is a city you'll definitely like. Being 100% north Indian, I can say that Hyderabad has been a welcome change for me. I like the weather, food, culture, telugu songs played in buses/radio, telugu movie posters, Hyderabad Times with Tollywood news, tourist spots/places to visit and so on. I've lived in Delhi NCR for the past 4 years of my college but never thought that South India could be such a welcome breath of fresh air. Some of you might think .. are you serious?! but the truth is.. at the end of ILP you might not feel like leaving Hyderabad.. its both the people as well as this city .. you will understand these emotions at the end of the three months of ILP.. trust me on this :D

Talking about the places to visit, you might have googled it already ... there are so many that i'll just mention the places you should NOT miss.. Golconda Fort (for historical monuments enthusiasts), Nautanki Galli , Paradise & Zafraan Exotica (for foodies) , Nagarjuna Sagar Dam and Ethipothala Falls (for adventurers looking for a 1 day trip) .. and most important is the Ramoji Film City (must visit) ...
Go ahead .. Google all these places and do add them to your travel wish list till you are in Hyderabad :)

For me.. the three months were not enough at all :( .. missed a few places ... I'll suggest that dont waste any weekend.. do make plans and go out... be it a small group or a LG outing.. (you'll understand what it is after joining) ... its like following "Work Hard Party Harder" .. in any case they will make you work very hard during weekdays :P ... so utilise the weekends well ...

Post your comments .. I'll definitely try to answer your queries asap... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment